21 Ways to Spice Up Your Summer + New Batch Longevity Drops in Stock!
** NEW Batch of Longevity Drops™ are
BACK IN STOCK! **
Everyone's favorite NEW product is selling fast - we made another batch of this delicious, nutrient-rich tincture that contains a powerhouse of superfood and superherb ingredients including: chaga, rehmannia, cordyceps, morinda, he shou wu, cistanche, ormus gold, and himalayan sea salt.
Take your health to the next level by Clicking Here. Hurry - this limited run won't last long!
21 WAYS TO SPICE UP YOUR SUMMER
Whether you like to fire up the grill, sunbathe and chill, or just spend quality time with friends during hot summer nights, here are 21 ways to really spice up your summer with one of the most advanced superfood elixirs ~ disguised as a hot sauce!
2. Swirl into a cold gazpacho: Combine onion, cucumber, green bell pepper, yellow bell pepper, red bell pepper, celery, tomatoes, tomato juice, vinegar, extra virgin olive oil, and garlic in a large bowl. Blend tomatoes until mostly smooth. Season with sea salt and black pepper. Add Longevity Hot Sauce®.
3. Add it to a Creamy Vegan Avocado Basil dip: 1 ripe avocado, 1/4 cup fresh basil, 2 green onions, 1 fresh garlic clove, pinch of sea salt, and 1 tsp Longevity Hot Sauce®. Blend. Dip raw veggies liberally. You're welcome.
4. If you don’t have time for all that mixing in #3, simply halve an avocado and splash some Longevity Hot Sauce® right on top. Serve with a spoon.
5. Add to hummus. Spread on chilled sliced cucumber.
6. Melt with ghee and douse over some popcorn--toss with sea salt--yum!
7. Add to chutney for a little pep. This is especially delicious with mango chutney.
8. Caramelize onions; Mix with Longevity Hot Sauce®; Serve on top of Black Bean Burgers.
9. Perk up a bowl of greens. Pick a green, any green.
10. Stir-fry! Add some heat to extra virgin olive oil in a pan. Add some chopped onions, ginger, and garlic. Stir. Add some bell peppers. Stir. Add some chunks of zucchini, broccoli, carrots, green beans, and snow peas. Mix 1 tsp Longevity Hot Sauce®, 1 tsp organic cane juice crystals, 2 tsp coconut aminos, add to stir fry. Sprinkle with sesame seeds and serve.
11. Toss extra virgin olive oil and Longevity Hot Sauce® into your favorite organic pasta with goat cheese and summer herbs. Try spiralized beets, zucchini, and summer squash in place of the pasta for some extra deliciousness.
12. Sprinkle on top of roasted organic sweet potatoes.
13. Add this to guacamole. Then add some more...
14. If you’re really getting your party on, mix Longevity Hot Sauce® in with your Bloody Mary or Michelada.
15. Mix Longevity Hot Sauce® with collard greens and lima beans. Amazing.
16. Add some zing to clam or veggie chowder.
17. Sprinkle over some grilled Portobello mushroom skewers.
18. Enjoy a spicy/salty/sweet combo: Toss Longevity Hot Sauce® and a pinch of sea salt with well-chilled watermelon chunks.
19. Longevity Hot Sauce® + NoniLand honey + Fresh squeezed orange juice. Marinade literally anything in this mixture.
20. Add to barbecue sauce - it’s a party after all!
21. Straight up! Take a HOT SHOT while supporting your immune system, circulatory system, digestive system, lymphatic system, integumentary system, and muscular system*.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Disclaimer: The products and the claims made about specific products on or through this email have not been evaluated by the United States Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease.
The information provided in this email is for informational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for advice from your physician or other health care professional or any information contained on or in any product label or packaging.
You should not use the information on this site for diagnosis or treatment of any health problem or as a substitute for medication or other treatment prescribed by your physician or health care provider.
You should consult with a physician or health care professional before starting any diet, exercise or supplementation program, before taking any medication or nutritional supplement, or if you have or suspect you might have a health problem.
Each person is different, and the way you react to a particular product may be significantly different from the way other people react to such product.
You should consult your physician or health care professional regarding any potential adverse interactions between medication you are currently taking and nutritional supplements before taking any such supplements.